The programme is carried out at our new facilities, adjacent to the Institut Guttmann Rehabilitation Hospital in Badalona, in a gymnasium created specifically for the performance of all these activities available in the field of specialised rehabilitation. Specific techniques and procedures are also performed using the spaces and equipment of the hospital itself.
- Equipment for manual therapies and the application of the most advanced physiotherapy systems and techniques.
- Robotics systems for assisted gait rehabilitation: Gait trainer, Lokomat and Ekso Bionics (exoskeleton for assisted walking); and also for the rehabilitation of arm and hand motor control: MIT Manus, ReoGo and Surface interactive touch tablets.
- Walking platform with multisensory stimulation systems.
- Swimming pool and hydrotherapy area.
- Dynamic training system for working muscle chains.
- Therapeutic walkway with synchronised dynamic electromyographic and kinematic analysis.